Wednesday, January 6, 2010

White Dinner Jacket Do Primark Or Any Other Cheap Stores Sell Dinner Jackets Bow Ties Etc?

Do Primark or any other cheap stores sell dinner jackets bow ties etc? - white dinner jacket

I wonder how you ever use the stuff and I have no right clothes in my closet. There is a working group on Friday and an event is strictly black tie. Please help me, I'm confused! How can I try to spend about?

PS I have the pants and shoes, it's just a white shirt, vest and fly I need!

4 comments:

hayley said...

Matalan do quality, and try BHS, Matalan `s, it will be very cheap fares can be found on their website to read, think, dont primark are doing and they are not already high

the_emro... said...

Yes - ASDA, believe it or not, represent a very cheap option.

the_emro... said...

Yes - ASDA, believe it or not, represent a very cheap option.

__A_YAHO... said...

try their websites!

Post a Comment