Tuesday, January 26, 2010

H Cook Frozen Lobster Tails Can I Freeze........................…

Can I freeze........................… - h cook frozen lobster tails

Finally I decided cha siu bao recipe from David H make it (which is absolutely incredible! Is) to form the rolls, do not eat, but the 12 now (lol) I do not know cold? If the yeast is still active after it was frozen? The steam rises from 200% (!!!) and if frozen before cooking, you will always place like this?

I hope that the issue of newly formulated enough

Thanks

5 comments:

bhappy said...

Stores that sell frozen dough rises. Thus, his weight is good freeze

Sam said...

Yes, you can freeze

H-man said...

There may be increased also, but it can freeze.

H-man said...

There may be increased also, but it can freeze.

shell said...

They will freeze the major. We were unable to an increase of 200% ... but its ok.

Post a Comment