Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sacramento River Cruise Are There Any Running Riverboat Cruises/restuarants In Sacramento, CA?

Are there any running riverboat cruises/restuarants in Sacramento, CA? - sacramento river cruise

I'm working on a workgroup and my boss is interested in a boat here in Sacramento. Is there really boats on the river and not just "parked"? I know that the Spirit of Sacramento and the Delta King, but I think the two go together. Any help or other ideas, we are very grateful!

3 comments:

sallyfrm... said...

The Delta King securely moored. However, you can rent the Spirit of Sacramento, and crosses the creek.

westcoas... said...

Yes, and if it is true that you can download and / or move certain times of the year in which they relate. If I remember correctly fed dinner at the lake swimming, dancing especially when your drink! it's fun! Matter a fact, I was invited to something this weekend, but I'm not sure what your boat.
Good luck!

brotherl... said...

According to this link, the Spirit of truth cruise Sacramento.

Post a Comment