Friday, February 12, 2010

Shifter Knob For Pocket Bike How Can I Get A New Shifter Knob That Fits A Stock 2002 Hyundai Elantra?

How can I get a new shifter knob that fits a stock 2002 Hyundai Elantra? - shifter knob for pocket bike

I want to lose a new shifter for my car, the original remote, a little, such as brands of equipment on them and tried for the sites that control the drive to use plastic screw cap so that the 3 missed, but when I 'm always seriously ill and lose it. I just want a button that fits perfectly no son metal and form and content.

3 comments:

Jonathan S said...

If you want to fit perfectly, you can buy from the dealers.

ibanez said...

could set strict Lock prevents them from or you can buy a button used in a landfill or a new one.

rs91350 said...

try a parts warehouse, but still it can not quickly

Post a Comment