Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Long Does Ketoconazole Take To Work How Long Does It Take To Treat Tinea Versicolor? When Will The Itching Stop?

How long does it take to Treat Tinea versicolor? When will the itching stop? - how long does ketoconazole take to work

I was diagnosed with pityriasis versicolor. I'm itching nonstop. The doctor gave me antifungal cream and ketoconazole shampoo? I used it for two days, but still itch like crazy. I even took Benadryl. It makes me sleep. I need help with the itching drives me crazy .. What should I do?

3 comments:

zitdr_02 said...

You may need the right diagnosis first. If the doctor scrape the sides, check if you Versicolor? As a rule, not Versicolor Sting, so I question the diagnosis

Joe said...

Click on this link: http://www.tineatreatment.com/?REF=YHO of relationship, you should see some relief in 2 days.

LOKO6 said...

You need to heal a couple of tablets, so you can attack the root infection.

Post a Comment