Friday, February 19, 2010

Bach Flower Rescue Remedy Taken With Effexor Ways To Calm My Driving Test Nerves? (Herbal Remedies?)?

Ways to calm my driving test nerves? (Herbal remedies?)? - bach flower rescue remedy taken with effexor

I have my license key seconds to less than 3 weeks and I am ridiculously nervous. I do not have my first test because of the mistakes that made me calm because I was very nervous, and I'm looking for something to help me.

My normal driving is fine, but when I was in test conditions, even in a simulation with my teacher, immediately goes into a kind of forget the stress and how the various processes and methods which usually I am good at. Were in my first race, my legs were shaking so much I'm surprised I even got the drive on. I am so with the most comments, not only because I drive.

I know you're a little nervous, just because you are more prone to errors in depth with things, but my level of nervousness is ridiculousand I am sure that if we do something, I will fail again and again.

For obvious reasons, I do not think that everything that is a calming effect on me or dangerous driving will continue. Just to relax a little, so you better do good, while concentrating.

So far I have seen in Bach / rescue situation, but wondered if anyone has any suggestions?

If you are everything I want to use to make sure I try a driving lesson or test simulation first, and is not about something that may cause danger to road transport.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, very much.

1 comment:

dave said...

Bach Flowers are certainly a scam, I fear.

It is better to learn relaxation techniques. The last thing I want to do is a reaction to someone unreliable strange mixture of herbs arrived only dream of! Vomiting in the test will ensure a mistake, I'm sure!

Post a Comment