Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Much To Platypuses Cost In Michigan Can I Have A Pet Platypus In The UK?

Can i have a pet platypus in the UK? - how much to platypuses cost in michigan

I live in England and asked me if I could have a pet platypus? I know that they are toxic and they need water (like a pond LOL), but Phineas & Ferb (Disney Channel have serial) Perry the Platypus - But I know ITS NOT REAL! = P

I wondered how I could get one, what should be done to have one, how much it would cost and whether it is in the zoo, or a person in the United Kingdom.

Please do not say "OMG you're so stupid Phineas and Ferb is a cartoon, I am fully aware and have asked me whether I could really happen. Thank you:)

4 comments:

sue said...

No, they are protected under CITES and the list of the decent work agenda, which can not be owned by professionals in the United Kingdom.

Even zoos in Australia to have read problems when maintaining some zoos outside Australia.

BTW is to be the poison of the male platypus into a Spurs the most painful in the animal kingdom - not conducive for a good animal.

taxiderm... said...

No, you can not. Not people in Australia even as pets. They are nocturnal and survival in an ecosystem of Australia.

blitzisb... said...

I do not think, not allowed to have one. Used for the ecosystems of Australia and the climate of Australia, is something of England and not in a position to survive, even if it was legal.

Arron said...

OMG you're so stupid Phineas and Ferb is a cartoon!

Post a Comment