Thursday, December 31, 2009

Toddler Converse On Toddler's Converse Shoes Is The Emblem On The Inner Side Of The Shoe? Not Visible If Feet Are Together.

On toddler's converse shoes is the emblem on the inner side of the shoe? not visible if feet are together. - toddler converse

I have a couple of baby Converse (emblem of the star and circle) on Ebay and I was surprised that the emblem is not on the extreme right and left shoe, but the right and left shoe. Were these replicas of shoes? I've never seen the inside (the part of the shoe, which is not shown if the feet were together), not really into the shoe. Thank you. I think it is unfair that someone forged and non-government, eventually sold. Thank you.

3 comments:

Carol G said...

I just saw on Zappos and it appears that the logo is inside - even though my son has a couple, and I swear I thought it was out - I need to check when I get home.

(published the next day - Yes - at home!)

juniormi... said...

are probably false or factory rejects.

amber waves of grain said...

The logo is inside. It seems odd, but it was all couples, I have purchased.

Post a Comment